Sunday, May 3

Afternoon Delight, A Daily Scent by Bench

Yesterday, I went to a mall nearby with no particular plan on what to buy. I always do that. Anyways, remembering I ran out of cologne I went inside the Bench boutique. The fun thing about choosing cologne or perfume is that you get to try all the testers and after a few squirts, you end up smelling good but in the end, you can't make up your mind which one you really want. They all smell good of course but you have to choose. So, the first thing you do is to (now this one really works!) decide how you want yourself to smell. Like flowers? Spicy or oriental? Woody? Musky? Squeaky clean? In fact there are so many to choose from. You can choose any or many, depending on your mood swings and of course your budget.

I came across a poll in the internet. Nothing official of course but it's quite interesting to note that among the young ladies, 30+% of those who voted want to smell fresh and clean. My choice was Afternoon Delight. It's woody and at the time smell fresh and clean but it's just how I think it smells and I really love it. Besides being a Bench product, the price is just right.

2 comments:

Char said...

I would rather smell clean and fresh rather than "perfumy". My favorite is anything that smells like grapefruit.

Inday said...

Am not much of a perfume fan. I like them once in a while. When I go to big designer stores here, I oft go to Perfumery section only to do testing. Yes, they all smell nice. Personally, I go for soft scent.