Wednesday, June 23

paid to write

Earning money online is easy IF you know where to look but the thing is, you need to be receptive to what others are telling you.  When I say receptive, meaning you are open and responsive to the ideas & suggestions that will come to you through research and by listening to your more UPDATED friends.

Just two days ago, I received an email from a friend, asking me if I'm interested to write articles on how to burn body fat.  I told her I don't know anything about that subject.  Oh, is that a problem? she asked. You have an internet access...so do a research on that subject!  And I did.  I spent hours researching and to my amazement, I was able to write two articles on that same subject!  and got paid for it.  Now, how about that...And I got updated
Read More

1 comment:

Char said...

yay for you! congrats